You will get a copyright strike, if your video contains audio from another YouTube video. If this audio plays on your video for more than 5 seconds, your video is taken down
The general method to deal with audio copyright strike is:
- Change the pitch, bass and intensity of the audio.
- Prepare a remix.
- Modify the audio voice by mixing another tone of voice in that original sound track.
It's interesting to stop your video from being listed as spam on YouTube.
The software that I prefer for this purpose is VLC media player. It is free-of-cost, fast and so easy-to-use. You can introduce different audio and visual effects to your video by using VLC media player features. A lot of people out there on YouTube are getting benefit from these features. They change the audio and visual overlay of the the video already published on YouTube. They are earning a lot of money by posting edited videos on You Tube. That's a damn easy task. You can introduce these effects to your favorite movie or any clip that you have just downloaded from You Tube or any other website. You can post this edited video on YouTube to attract people and generate revenue.
VLC media player contain all the features which help you save your video from both audio and visual copyright strike.
There are many sound-editing software on the internet but VLC media player is the one and only. It offers you complete freedom of editing your video the way you want to. You can also use VLC media player to trim the parts of your video.
1) Open VLC media player.
2) Go to "Tools" and click on " Effects and Filters" or simply press Ctrl+E.
3) You can introduce audio, video effects and you can also synchronize your audio or video with another audio or video.
4) You can switch between different modes of sound by choosing the "Preset" button.
5) You can adjust threshold, quality and other various aspects of sound. So VLC media player allows you to customize the audio in the way you want to.
6) You can adjust the decibel levels of various tones of voice.
7) Dampen the voice, adjust the frequency, and adjust the size and width of each of the individual frequency of sound wave.
Go to "Tools" and click on " Effects and Filters" or simply press Ctrl+E.
8)Go to "Video effects" tab.
9)Features such as motion blur, crop the screen, adjust the brightness, adjust the contrast between different colors, and all other advanced features that a modern software can offer are included in VLC media player.
You will find some free music and audio clips for your content in the "Create" on the sidebar of YouTube page. You can use these sound effects to avoid audio strike on your content. Video can be saved from copyright infringement by adding suitable text on the video screen using VLC media player. You can also trim and crop your video as desired.
Adding text to avoid visual copyright strike:
1) Go to "overlay" section in "Video Effects" tab.
2) Click on " Add Text"
3) Add the suitable text such as " Subscribe", "watch more videos" or any other text. The text should not be to long.
4) You can adjust the position of text on the video screen.
5) After adding text to any part of your video, no visual copyright strike will be infringed.
- If you want to get information about earning money through You Tube, you may check out my featured article on Hub pages:
Tips and Suggestions:
1) Please, do not change the video to the extent that it becomes difficult for the viewers to listen to the audio or the video becomes useless rubbish.
2) Otherwise, you may loose your subscribers this way. The video should be entertaining after editing.
3) Do not upload the same video to You Tube again and again, if you received copyright infringement previously.
4) If your content has been suspected for audio or visual copyright, identify the part of video or audio which has been suspected. You can trim that part or edit that piece of content to avoid such issues.